Car Accident

Hello everyone,

I've had a car accident last October 2017 where I was going straight and there was a Saudi guy making a left turn. He didn't stop and hit me. Najm awarded him 100% fault. He told Najm that he doesn't have insurance. Najm guy told me that I should follow up my case at the muroor. I have done all the procedures at muroor where the they called the guy more than three times (he never answered)  and have suspended his services. They said to wait until they arrest him and I will get my money. I waited 6 months and nothing happened, I went again to the muroor with an arabic speaker. They said that the case was dropped and the guy who made the accident cannot be touched because he's a lawyer. They gave me a letter saying that I should get the money from insurance company. I approached my insurance company and they told me that the accident is the other parties fault so they can't settle. I am now stuck in this crazy loop and I don't know what to do. I have since repaired my car at my expense.  However, I have the muroor papers saying that he should pay SAR5000. The accident happened last October. I was told that I can still pursue the case before one year but I have no more time to spend on this as I have been to the muroor more than 15 times. It's so weird, there's an accident, it' not my fault and yet I have to suffer for it. I am sick of the level of corruption that is still present in the system. If anyone knowledgeable can help with this case  I am will to give you the full amount awarded from the case.

The wonderful insurance claim process.
Unfortunately I am of no help, I just wanted to say good luck and stay strong.

what about your insurance, ya know there is any types of insurance, like if someone hit you the insurance still pays you

That is why you must have quality insurance - it cost more but even if the accident is the other guys fault, your company pays you and recovers from the other insurance company / individual.

Muroor cannot help you in this now. The only way, if you want the hassle and expense, is to file a case in the court.

My advice would be to go to the police station with a Saudi with WASTA and it will be resolved inshallah.
What you should of done is asked the guy to pay you at the time if he did not have insurance, but as you opted for the police route they should of took him to the station there and then and not a day or so after.
If hes a solicitor or a manager or a floor sweeper it does not matter, the saudi police and authorities are different now. There by the book and adopt to procedures.
You will get your money back via the courts and police route, if it was me i would pursue it as you have done alot of the hard work and you will get your 5000 SAR, if not then later in life God will give you more than 5000SAR in other way.