Dependent Visa for one Child Rejected

Hi people,

I have not yet arrived on work visa in Bahrain but plan to land with my family.

My all dependents got the visa with exception of one child who has been rejected. Remarks on the rejection were not understood.

Child is 10 years and born in Pakistan

I provided the copy of Government Birth Certificate which is like B form and it has both English/Urdu

Please see if you can help in understanding. I have two other children born in Riyadh and they had arabic Birth Certificates and they have no issue.

For children born in Pakistan, to get a visa from LMRA, you need to:

Get a birth certificate from NADRA
Get it attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Get it attested by Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan
And sometimes, they ask for it to be attested by MOFA Bahrain as well

Upload that into LMRA portal i.e. attach with application - your employer will do that.

Did you do it this way?  if not, then it will be rejected.

Or else if you have done it this way, what were the comments on rejection?  in the EMS system, if your employer clicks on the rejected application, he / she should be able to see the comments or reasons of rejection.  These are always given.

Hey thanks,

I have given the newly Council Birth certificate (Jinah Watermark) for attestation. As soon as i get it, i will try again. But for MOFA Bahrain, if needed, then i will arrive in Bahrain and then can do it only i guess.

EMS system did not say much i guess there must be some other issues as it got rejected twice. My other children did not have any issue  as there were born in Riyadh.

Also my marriage certificate also did not have any  MOFA but still she got the visa.

So lets see....

Are you Pakistani national?

When you applied for your child visa that was rejected?

Also when you applied for other child visas that are approved?

Do you know the dates?  After 12 july the NPRA has put temporary ban on Pakistani national for getting visa?

Many are also facing the same problem.

yes i am pakistani. But first all family members were applied on 7th July, only child with Birth from Pakistan got the issue. Rest all got it. Then i applied again on 17th and still got rejected.

raheelar wrote:

yes i am pakistani. But first all family members were applied on 7th July, only child with Birth from Pakistan got the issue. Rest all got it. Then i applied again on 17th and still got rejected.

Sorry to hear this. Many are facing similar problem like you. You may follow the following thread.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=792341

Hi,

Can i know whether your marriage certificate has any issue. Mine rejected. They asked for bahrain embassy attestation but i dont have bahrain embassy in my country. Do you know how to settle this issue?

I responded to your private message on the same question you had.  I doubt you will get any different answer by asking the same question in different threads.