What's gonna be my life in turkey?

Hi there... im planning to buy a flight ticket from Philippines to Turkey...and meet my 1yr boyfriend there..i love him so much but my family dont want me to go that's why they didn't gave me enough money for my flight ticket..its so expensive for me...any advise or suggestion??? Is turkey is nice place?how about the people there? Im always having a doubt in my heart... i really love my boyfriend but im afraid to the place.😯

How come he is your bf. Thats a very long distance :)

Nevermind. Turkey is a nice place..  there are lots of Philippines here in istanbul. You can find a babysitting job here easily

life is good here
but you need to have a job vacancy first

hi do you know agencies there who are willing to hire filipino from philippines?

infoaboutTurkey wrote:

How come he is your bf. Thats a very long distance :)

Nevermind. Turkey is a nice place..  there are lots of Philippines here in istanbul. You can find a babysitting job here easily

hi do you know agencies there who are willing to hire filipino from philippines?

Hello mabuhay.. i am from Singapore and live and work here since 8 years you dont need to be afraid,, this is one of the safest country in the world. But i need to tell you it is a muslim country so you have to get use to a very different atmosphere than in manila.

Thanx,,, bye

Hi,
Just search "babysitter in Istanbul" or "Filipinli bakıcı" at Google, you will find lots of offers.
Good luck