Activities with children

Hello,

I'm coming to Khartoum in August to visit family.

Can you please recommend some interesting activities I could do with my children who are 7 and 11 years old while we are in Khartoum?

Many thanks!!!

Hi Lakota

There are few places you can go with your but mostly for kids so i am not sure about what activities to do with kids. The biggest is probably Child City which have many electronic games 7 children can do any activities that requires open spaces.

Sorry for the little help :)

HELLO,

There are play areas in both malls Afraa, and Al Waha. Afraa has an ice skating ring and arcade with bumper cars and things like that, Al Waha also has an arcade for kids.

There are pools in the area like the one at Afraa mall, but if you have boys they wont be able to go with you on the women's day, a male family member could take them during the mens day.

There's also a zoo, they don't have too many exhibits or exotic animals but it might still be worth the visit.

You could visit Al Mogran family park or Al Riyadh Family park. I think there are a couple others but some were closed when I visited, hopefully they'll be open in august.

Tuti island which is like a makeshift beach could be kid friendly, although i don't think you or the kids will be able to swim there.

There also botanical gardens and museums that could provide some educational fun if your kids are into things like that.

hopefully this helps.