Can I travel with work permit document

Hi good afternoon all well my name is Shaista and I am from Pakistan .I have a question if any body have correct information please guide . My residence permit expired on 10 July 2018 and before it's expiration I got my work permit in May ... I applied for renewal of my residence permit so the process takes 90 days now I have holidays from my school ... So I want to visit my country ... My question is can I visit with this valid work permit or may I must need for wait for my residence permit?

are you asking this for turkey or for pakistan? i m confused. are you a pakistani expat in turkey? or a turkish expat in pakistan as it reads so in yr profile where yr name and sirname are not turkish.

I am from Pakistan and now I am in Istanbul doing job as an example Teacher with a work permit. My question is very simple I want to go Pakistan but I just have work permit and my residence permit is under process so can I visit parkistan and after I reinter in Turkey with this work permit dacument or I must need a residence permit.? To reinter in Turkey

you better fix yr profile, it looks like you are turkish who lives in pakistan.

Hello,

You can travel to your country because you have a work permit. Have in mind that; your resident permit that you applied for or you have is been terminated because you now have a work permit.

Getting a work permit is like exchange with your resident permit.

My case: I applied for one year resident permit renewal and I was waiting for my permit card, a school called me and applied for a working permit with my former resident permit (before it expired) and I got my resident permit after one week and after two weeks working permit came but my resident permit is no longer valid because I now have working permit despite I received the resident permit (maybe ship late).

So, you have no problem and you can travel.

Thank you for your reply .I really appreciate

no u cant