Help - Visa for Step Child in Kuwait!!??

Evening All!!

Good news - Hubby had his telephone interview today and the company are trying to arrange to fly him out for a Face to Face interview and accomodation tour next week.

But I have just had a thought. My daughter is his Step-daughter. I was never married to her father. Are we going to have difficulty getting a visa for her? Can anyone tell me what the process will be?

Many thanks

Em x

Hi Em!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Dear Em,

ive spent some time mulling over your conundrum; i havent personally experienced anything similar or heard of similar stories, but, i believe that, and dont quote me on this but just let it resonate with u, that it will not pose a problem, so long as the following conditions exist:

1) you have a valid, attested marriage certificate with your husband (with attention to your name)
2) your daughters birth certificate indicates you as the mother (with attention to your name, was it maiden or marriage name with ex?)

i think the best peeps to get advice from would be the british embassy in Kuwait.

sorry i couldnt be of more use ''/

Thanks Legacy, but I think I have solved the problem another way. My problem is that I know her father would try and block a move just to be spiteful. He wont see that it is going to be a better life for her in terms of her education and her lifestyle and experience. But I have found the solution!

Getting very excited here about Hubby flying out on Sunday. The company are giving him an accomodation tour on the Monday and Interviews and then fly home on the Tuesday - fingers crossed!!

Em x

:)