Required Advise for Changing Job in US Navy

Hi Expat Family,

My name is Ashish and I am working in bahrain from last 1 year and 8 months. My contract period is for 02 years and finishing in Nov 2018.

recently I got a job in US Navy Base Mina Salman area. However, they are asking for a Good Conduct Certificate and NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from present employer to transfer my visa, as US Navy is not registered in LMRA.

I got Good Conduct Certificate from CID Bahrain but NOC my employer would not give to me as US navy is present employer competitor. I asked Navy to give me extension for 04 months. which Navy is not giving me,as it is against their rules.

I am highly interested to join US navy as as there is certainty and here I am underpaid.

Please suggest me suggest me following:
(i) What would be circumstance, if I resign from this company?
(ii) Does NOC is required after completing your tenure/resign?
(iii) Advise me some alternative, so I can join US Navy.

Please expat family help and advise me.

Thanks

1) What do you mean?
2) No, you can transfer without consent if you have completed one year with current employer.  But that is for transfer within LMRA governed entities.  What I do know is that for other transfers i.e. outside of LMRA domain, NPRA ask for a paper NOC.  However, I have seen the transfer happening without one but that requires a very strong PRO

The problem is that you, yourself cannot do anything and it is US Navy who needs to get it done for you but being a government entity, they have their own bureaucratic rules.  Unless you can convince either of your two employers to be flexible, I am afraid that you are stuck for a transfer.

However, the only other option is to resign, ask your employer to CANCEL your visa and ask US Navy to sponsor you on a NEW visa.