Getting married in Cyprus for foreigners

Hello everyone, my name is Nick and I am a Romanian citizen and my girlfriend is of Syrian nationality. We have been in a long distance relationship + seeing each other in Beirut, Lebanon for 2 years.

I managed to bring my my girlfriend (from Syria) on a visit visa in Romania. We are now in Bucharest. The only problem is that, in order to get married, we need the certificate of celibacy for her (we have ALL other documents). The document is ready and it is in Syria but needs approval from Internal Affairs there before coming to Romania to be approved at the Embassy here. That approval we will never get because of differences in our religions (she is Muslim - on birth certificate anyway - and I am Christian).

Basically we need to go to a country that we can both visit without too many complications and get married, a country that does not require any certificate of no impediment at the marriage office.

I read online and Cyprus seems to provide us with what we need in terms of getting married there.

The only problem is that my girlfriend needs to get a visa for Cyprus.

Please some advice from someone with experience in this matter! Would the visa process be complicated? We just need to be there for our marriage and the 3 days residency requirement.

Thank you,
Nick

you are most likely to have to meet a test of a durable relationship of at least two years - ie proof of living together paying bills together etc etc etc - things here are tightening up - but good luck