Pass application

Hi, I just joined expat.com as I thought I would find someone to answer me here.

I'm from the Philippines looking for a job here in SG. I have already used up my 30 days visa that I am allowed as a visitor and have exited to Malaysia which allowed me for another 30 days here in SG. Since it is already 21st of July, my remaining social visit days is 20 days left.
Now, an employer I had an interview yesterday showed interest in hiring me since they told me they will check with MOM if I am for E Pass. I have informed him I did self assessment and passed with S Pass with 2600sgd for salary. (BTW I am a university graduate with 3 years of working experience, 2 of which are banking experience). (Also the employer is a start up small company and I applied for Admin position)
Now, I also have an interview on Monday which also has quota for foreigners. And not only I have a good idea that I'll be hired but also they are offered me way higher and better benefits than my interview yesterday. The conflict is that the first who interviewed me told me that they will give me an update re MOM not until Wednesday.
I will make sure to inform my Monday interview about this situation. And also I have questions such as:
1. Is okay for both of them to apply for an s pass application? Or should we wait until wed for the result from the first employer?
2. If they both applied, is there a chance that I will get rejected because I have 2 applications from diff employers? Im worried that if I let the first employer know that Id be cancelling on them and whilst the application for the 2nd employer get rejected I'll be left with nothing.
3. I was told that it usually takes 7 days from MOM to get a FIN #. I was told by a friend that If ever on Wednesday I get a Fin # that's the time that the employer should apply me for s pass and I should be scheduled for medical and meeting with MOM for the next 2 weeks. Based on my reading on the threads here for way back years 2013, it took them 3weeks to 1.5 month to get s pass approved. I only have 20 days starting today so Im worried. I understand I need to leave SG again but I can no longer afford an exit plus my friend said it is very risky for us filipinos for a 2nd exit bec now Immigration will totall question us and 50% chance we will be rejected of entry here again. But other instance, just like my friend a filipino as well. She got FIN, IPA and S pass in a span of 2 weeks! And this happened last year.

Reading posts here made me anxious of my situation but I wanted help and to be clarified of things as well, so if anybody here can calm me down or can suggest the best thing I can do or best decision to make will be much appreciated. Sorry for the story/long post I just wanted to be understood. :(

These questions were responded few times already, because you didn't go through the open threads in 3 months alone, that's why you are repeating these questions here. To answer in short, see my reply.

1. Yes, both can apply work pass together.
2. No, rejection doesn't come due to two companies applying together rather rejection comes due to various yardsticks measured at MoM.
3. FIN is an unique number allotted to each application (which will be always associated with the applicant till he or she became PR). FIN is a system generated number at the time MOM input applicant's details into their system. It can be generated in a day or two or a week. It has nothing to do with applicants pass approval (pass can approve in a week to 3 months or so). Good luck

Read threads in both category “visa” and “work”, we have enough details for your any clarification. Last 3 months alone, we have nearly 50 new threads. Not sure which threads you are talking about in 2013. For overall details, we have a specific thread opened recently for people like you who wants to know how pass approval process works at MoM. Below link can help:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=773390

Sorry, Surya, I have to contradict you here:
1. and 2. You can only have ONE ongoing work pass application at any time. The second employer can only apply after the first was rejected or cancelled.
(End of contradiction - or do you have information that this has changed recently?)

3. Wor pass applications take on average a month to process currently. It can be more or less, depending on factors we'll never know.
You must leave Singapore (ideally return to your home country) before your current visit visa expires and should not come back before you have your IPA (i.e. approved work pass) in hand.

Thanks for correcting, Beppi. This can only happen if he is having existing work pass under a different employer and another employer applying a new pass for another job.

Yes, true: Then it's one ongoing application and one already issued work pass, which is o.k.