Tunisian Marry with Indonesian

Hi guys,

I am a Tunisian citizen and planning to get married to my Indonesian girlfriend in Indonesia. Is there experienced Tunisians here could help me with the procedures?

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I don't believe there are any Tunisians on this site so perhaps you'd like to ask all members instead as some will very likely be able to help you.

hh ya well me also I don't think so, I hope if Indonesians have experience helps me !

I've never been a Tunisian but I have been English, I married an Indonesian, and I required all the same paperwork you'll need (almost).

There's nothing stopping you entering Indonesia perfectly legally on a VOA, this allowing you 30 days and you can legally marry if you have the correct paperwork.

To get married, you'll need:
A legalised birth certificate
Your passport with a valid visa
A certificate of no impediment, again legalised in your country.
You must be the same religion as your intended.

If you intend to remain in Indonesia, you'll need to prove you can live without working, or have a job and work permit lined up, but that's another question.

Ya well this is almost the same I think but I just didn't know from where to get the CNI in Tunisia, and how could I prove I can live without work? Thx @Fred we are aiming to work 2gethr but how..?

Whatever office looks after legalisation over there. They'll probably have a website but, if not, go to whoever looks after birth and marriage certificates in your area and ask them.

Immigration, upon your application for a KITAS, may ask you to prove you have the means to stay in Indonesia without working. No work is allowed on that visa unless you have a work permit.
Bank details, proof of income, that sort of thing will do it.
If your potential wife has a good income, enough to support you, that should do the trick.
Working without a work permit would be illegal, a law designed to protect Indonesians' jobs, but immigration are neither stupid nor heartless so, as long as you stay out of sight and don't upset anyone, they are often happy to ignore details as they know you are simply supporting your family.
Working in full view of everyone, especially if you take a job a local should have, is likely to bring trouble.

if you have god cv campany can meck 4 you work permit peyeng 1200 us four 1hers.

challiou rachid wrote:

if you have god cv campany can meck 4 you wourck permet peyeng 1200 us four 1hers.

Almost true.
Any company can apply for a work permit, paying $1,200 for the pleasure, but they have to prove you can do a job no local is able or available to do.