Meeting the members

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are coming to Mauritius on the 6th August and were hoping to meet some of you to have a chat and find out 'first hand' your experiences and suggestions on emigrating.

Hopefully you will be able to suggest a meeting place and hopefully there will be a few of you who will be able to meet us.

Warmest regards
Candi & John
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Candi

We are due to move to MRU next year and have had nothing but positive experiences from the Mauritian side thus far in the process.  We currently live in Cape Town, so am happy to chat to you from this side (physical and literal) of things.

Regards Viv

fantastic viv thank you so much.  i will send you a direct message so that we can arrange to meet and chat about everything.  Truly looking forward to it.  Warmest regards.  candi

My Message to Julian thru this post.

Hi Bro,
I will be in Mauritius in the month of August. Please try and arrange an expat meetup or after hours drink either at Suffren or Hennessy park. Its been a long time I have not met our old expat group members and also look forward in meeting the new members. I will call you when I am in Mauritius. Try and do this between 1-23 August.
Cheers and love and regards to your family
Terence

We will be in Mauritius from the 6th to the 13th August so hoping that a meeting can be arranged during that time.

Hello, that is a smart idea. I would be happy to meet up with you guys. My husband and I have lived here for two years already. We came from Jozi .

Hi Candi

Happy to meet up with you and your hubby. We have been here 7 months and are in Tamarin.

Cheers
Dean