IMPORTANT QUERY on Spanish Police Clearance Certificate ..!!!

Hi all,

I am having an important query regarding collecting the Spanish Police Certificate or "Certificación de Antecedentes Penales". I am going to applying for a work contract visa for Spain at my country India and for this i need to have this document. I am an indian national currently living at Barcelona since 2009, Dec.

Can anyone tell me from where i can collect this document here at Barcelona.

Thanks and Regards,

Sougata

I am going to be submitting mine tomorrow ...
I am from the US and acquired mine from the FBI.
You must acquire it from your country of origin (I believe)

I have just received my Spanish Clearance..i live in Ireland and worked in spain so needed it for work back in Ireland. I went to Madrid. To the Ministerio de Justicia. I downloaded and printed the form 790 and made the payment  of €3.74 by bank transfer. The bank acc IBAN is on the website. I had mine apostilled also. I went at 7.30 am on the Monday and i was 1st to be seen then. Very fast. They posted all docs to me to Ireland and i had them including postage 7 days. Very fast. You may also fill the form there. They have forms at door outside, go to Bank nearby with the IBAN and pay there and get a stamp of proof of payment. Very easy. If paying by transfer make sure toprint receipt. And ask bank to stamp it. I did. And attached it to my form. I would go in person and its much faster.