Is a relocating to Cayman islands a possiability ?

Hi ,
Is living in Cayman a viable option for us.
We are a family of 3 from the UK.
My hubby works as a race car mechanic but also has a interest in teacing diving and boat captain.
I'm qualified beauty therapist and teaching assistant . I currently work as a nanny and babysitting in the evenings.  I'm  also qualified to teach baby massage.

My son is 2 years old

I know none  off these are in the finance sector which is a problem ?

Another option is to just go for a year as my hubby gets sabaticial year.

We could also use that year to retrain in something more suitable career wise for Cayman.

We own are own home in the UK but would rent it out to boost are income in Cayman .

We also love  running our b&b and would continue that also to help boost income .

I've not been to Cayman islands before but have been to lots of other caribean islands!
Used to work on cruise liners .

We  are also possiable going to Cayman for a week's holiday to get a feel for the place. 

Any advice appreciated ,
Many thanks

You would certainly benefit from visiting Cayman before committing to it. You would also benefit from reading some of the blogs written by long-time residents. When I first began my blog, I was writing for a local audience about some of the things that weren't being written about elsewhere. Local censorship was pretty severe in those days - and it still is, to a degree.  Later, I branched out into other areas of interest to me, but you can usually tell from the titles which posts were about life in Cayman and which weren't. Once you've gotten yourself up to speed, you can ask more questions in this forum. OK?
The blogsite is barlowscayman.blogspot.com

Thanks Gordon,
We are actually booked for the 2nd week in  August for a holiday,  woohoo.
I'm not putting any pressure on myself if we like great and if not it will be a wonderful holiday experience.
We are mostly interested in investing in property to rent out and my hubby get a mechanic job and I look for one in a pre school. 
I'm reading Cayman resident everyday but it's hard to understand bits of immigration and doesn't replace actually speaking to someone.
We are hiring a car and going to travel around and speak to as many people as possible.