Leasing or Renting a Car in Riyadh (Looking for most afforable option)

I am aiming for Hyundai Accent or Chevrolet Aveo/Aveo-5.

Suggestions are required to avail the most affordable options.

thanks

Leasing will be cheaper than rent in the long run.

Really depends on how often you intend to use the car?

if used almost on daily basis, I would go for leasing.

if used occassionally, then rent.

Both options are available in abudance in Riyadh.

Remember public transport is virtually non-existant, therefore unless you walking distance to your work, you will need a vehicle.

It will be used almost on daily basis. Any good leasing plans you can suggest?   (i am not interested to invest significantly on vehical in riyadh.....ambitions have been rested for native country :) )

But at the same time i am cautious about safety as well, i am not comfortable about any car driven more than 100,000 Kms and older than 5 years.

check with AlYoser Company - you will get a very nice offer my friend got elentra and he paid something like 3500 only as down payment

TimeFlute wrote:

check with AlYoser Company - you will get a very nice offer my friend got elentra and he paid something like 3500 only as down payment

Do u have any weblink or contact info about AlYoser? is that a leasing firm or car rental ?

this is the tele # 4038038

You can also contact http://www.uis.com.sa/Contact_us.aspx

thanks SaudiUk, much appreciated

SaudiUK wrote:

hahahah..u are a customer of Abdulateef Jamil.. 100% sure!

is it right?

malisohail wrote:

I am aiming for Hyundai Accent or Chevrolet Aveo/Aveo-5.

Suggestions are required to avail the most affordable options.

thanks

try yaris! or if u prefer gmc try their new model cruze...this is better than accent or aveo.

IN TERMS OF maintenANCE, REPARS, ETC., TOYOTA IS MOST PREFERABLE COZ U CAN FIND IT ANYWHERE.

JUST KEEP IN MIND WHEN U ARE BUYING A CAR, THE EASINESS OF MAINTAINING AND REPAIRING OF YOUR CAR IN THE FUTURE.. ALSO ITS DEPRECIATION VALUE... :)

seeker of truth wrote:
SaudiUK wrote:

hahahah..u are a customer of Abdulateef Jamil.. 100% sure!

is it right?

My vehicle is provided by my employers so am not a customer of Abdullatif Jameel. (nor do I pay for the vehicle)

My employers sourced the vehicle from the dealers --- Abdullatif Jameel.:)

i guess when u used the product whether you buy it or not, you are considered as a customer. :)
hehehe

Hi guys, any afforable car rental options in riyadh ? Due to temporary visa i am prefer renting than leasing.

Budget, Sixt, Hanco & Hertz are too expensive for me.

malisohail wrote:

Hi guys, any afforable car rental options in riyadh ? Due to temporary visa i am prefer renting than leasing.

Budget, Sixt, Hanco & Hertz are too expensive for me.

In car rental other than big names like the ones you mentioned you may get half the rent or a little more, but lower service for sure, in case something was not working fine and you need them to fix it.
The factor affects the price the most,  is the customer insurance share in case of accident, the higher rate will be for 0 share, some will charge you for fixed SR500, SR1000, or SR1500 in case of accident regardless of responsibility and damage amount, It's very important to know the insurance share to make your decision.

i am also looking for the rent car anyone guid me where can i have good and cheap rent car

there are lot of car rental on khurais road they are very cheap you can try even nico