S Pass approval

Hi, I am Indonesian male 23 years old and just graduated from SIM Global Education in the fields of Logistics and Supply Chain Degree. I have been looking for job since January 2018 after I pass my exam, and I founded a job that will grant me S Pass. I have been applied by the company for twice already and the approval is rejected. The position that they give me is Logistic Asisstant and salary is 2,800. However, I havent receive my certificate thay will be given in 20th August 2018. Is there any problem that stopped me from getting the S Pass?

Thankyou so much.

I am sorry what is an S Pass? and how can we expats help?

S Pass is the work pass in Singapore.

This is the Indonesian forum, have you asked on the Singapore one? Still not sure how expats can help but you never know your luck.

S pass approval work permit depends on quota and business growth of the company in Singapore you will be joining,

Work visa application in Singapore is a tougher one compared to visa available in Indonesia,
Your company agent or staff at your company must be smart and know the regulation in Singapore.

Quota meaning numbers of Singaporean hired by your company not only that as mention other requirement as work your company must produce at labour office.

cheers,
rick