Work visa malaysia

Hiii, please help me....I have applied for work permit in Malaysian company...now my name is in online Malaysian immigration gov. Website...and my company agreement is coming after two days..now I want to know after  how many days I will got my sticker visa...I am from India..please tell me

What kind of job are you going to do? If you are going to have a work permit as a foreign worker then the process is quite long as it involves a medical, security clearance and you have to get a special entry permit called a Visa with Reference (VDR) to be able to work in Malaysia. This can take 2-3 months in total

Sir my medical and fingerprints were done on 5 July 2018..and I my name was updated on that website on 13july.. Now my company agreement is coming after 2 days .. I want to know that how many days it will take to get visa....I agent said that maximum time till 30 july

In helper job in shopping center

Which website did you see your name please? Can you send me the link.

That is very quick for a foreign worker process. After immigration approval you need to get a Visa with Reference (VDR) from Mumbai, Chennai or Dehli?

The VDR is needed to enter Malaysia for work purposes. If you get immigration approval by 31 July then the VDR takes at least 5-7 days. You have to get that yourself.

It was related with work permit...eservices.imi.gov..  Not sure that was like this

It might be this

https://eservices.imi.gov.my/myimms/PRA … module=pra