Dentist bangalore

I'm looking for a good dentist in Bangalore for implants.
any suggestion?
thanks a lot
Camille

Welcome on Expat.com Camille ;)

Hi Camie ,

Well there is very good dentist in Bannergatta Road thats close to the place where I live and he good at implants.Which part of Bangalore u stay if ur place is near to Bannergatta road ,U can always visit this dentist.If u plan to come here call me I will personally recommend u to the doctor.

Till then take care.....bye...

nice way to welcome a new member to your forum, yud !!

is this how everybody gets treated on this forum?
you make them participants of your little fancy flights of imagination? i say,well,get out of your mom's basement, get a job,maybe? and some aspirin maybe, lots of it.
and by the way,i would like to see you try it on me.
looks like you need some lobotomies done yourself. agree,people?

oh and btw, get a blow-up doll too, to practise your little operations on :)
i am sure "she" will be much more forthcoming than whatever sorry non-male entity you manage to get your arthritic paws on.

oh and btw,i hope you meet my bf one-day.i would love to see him exchange pleasantaries with you :)

and if you need a dictionary to decipher all of this, don't bother, really :)

Hi Camia,

I removed these unpleasant messages, and I personally apologize for this. This is indeed not the right way to welcome a new member.

I will have a word with Yud tomorrow morning.

Kind regards,

Julien

Thanks a lot Julien, for your expedited response.
It is always nIce to hear from civilized people, for a change :)

@leoin, Bannerghata is a bit far away from where I live, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Regards,
Camia.

Hey Camie ... can u tell me where u stay,My dentist is an experiance one he might can suggest u a good dentist nearby to ur place.

camia wrote:

Thanks a lot Julien, for your expedited response.
It is always nIce to hear from civilized people, for a change :)

@leoin, Bannerghata is a bit far away from where I live, but thanks for the advice anyway.

Regards,
Camia.

Hi Camia,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I think calling other people uncivilized is not pleasant from a new member and I think your earlier rant should have been moderated as well.

Expat.com is more like a family then just an immediate answering forum for your needs. A funny comment should be taken a bit lightly in order to get introduced yourselves here a bit better rather than getting angry if you can't find the exact answer what you are looking for.

I hope that you come again to help others out as well on their needs instead of disappearing when you get your answers.

Hi Slyshooter,

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum.

If by "rant" you mean a girl speaking up for herself when two other members are publicly discussing how to "operate" on her, then, well, yes, its me who needed to be moderated. you are absolutely right. aren't you?

I respect your take as to how get introduced to everybody. however the key element seemed to be missing, namely moderation on the part of the welcoming members.

I hope you read the entire post rather than jumping the gun on me.

Will I come here again? To help people out ?

the only semblance of civility I had was from Julien, who removed the objectionable material at once.

as far as disappearing goes, I happen to have a functional life outside of my computer. And I am definitely not answerable to anybody for that.

Thank you again, everybody.

OMG!!!!! Sly what u doing here?....look, i just found you while stalking you :P just kidding ,actually I am expecting a trip to Bangalore in few months so i wanted to look around :) and why Camia seems so angry :)?..Oh i guess she seems to be angry at Yud and now sly too :P....

Few days back I saw Yud's post in response and i found it simply funny and it was nothing which makes anyone so furious .
Pl don't take me wrong but having such rude attitude towards jokes would lead you no where and as Sly said Expat.com is our home and we are family and one should not be too rude.....Hey girl take it in a good spirit
and about Julien;He is a darling i have no clue how he handles this so amazingly but he is always to the bit stricter side(good for us though) :P and Yud keep cracking some jokes but stays in his limit and does his job very competitively

i wish lady,u had observed the Blog first rather than starting the bombardment :/

No Offense Plz :rolleyes:

Hi members!

Thanks for your contributions but can we now concentrate on the subject of this thread which is helping Camia find a good dentist ?

Regards
Armand

Hi Camie..

Visit :
Jeevan Dental Clinic
#702, Premson Complex,
Behind B.D.A Shopping Complex,
(Next to Syndicate Bank and Coffee day)
Koramangala 3rd Block
Bangalore - 560 034
9886892438, 080 41306534

Its really a good one and I am sure u b fine.

Hey go to Suraksha Dental Clinic in vijay nagar