Can a lady sponser her kid?

I am currently in India and my husband is working their in Bahrain. Last month i got a job in Bahrain and they told i can sponsor my kid also on that condition I agreed. And my cosa got valid and they were trying to get my kid's visa till now its not done they are saying that my address and my husband ‘s address should be sam then only kid's visa ll get approved. Can anyone help me to get solved from this problem we are with this from last month till nothing is done

While being in india how  PRO can change the address I really dont know how to solve this

can your husband sponsor the kids.easier that way

His company is not providing family visa. Thats why i tried  in this way

First, you need to get your visa, come here, get a CPR on the same address as your husband and then apply for your kid.  If you already have a visa stamped on your passport as well as a CPR; you need to get the address changed on the CPR by providing municipality letter or EWA bill etc in your or your husband name with an attested marriage certificate.

Your husband would need to give an NOC for you to sponsor by going to notary public in GOSI mall and then getting it attested by MOFA Bahrain.

Also note, that despite all of that, if the father is in Bahrain, women are usually NOT allowed to sponsor children on work visas.  There are some exceptions for investor visas and some sectors such as financial services.

These things are done earlier .
Now its only address problem to apply kids visa.

And i have doubt as I already having a employment visa while i travel to Bahrain can i take my kid along with me will she get a visa on arrival?? Someone pls help me

No she will not get visa on arrival if she is an Indian national and must get a dependent visa in advance.  I have already clarified above what you need to do to get the address changed.

Ok thank you for your time n  reply ☺️