Looking for a Job as a Project Manager but no responses ..

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question but i will go ahead with it.

I have been working in Bucharest, Romania as a project manager since Jun  2015 and i am currently in search of a new job because my current contract is ending end of this month.
I have been applying quite actively on LinkedIn jobs since the last 6 weeks (including having a premium profile) and those posted on eJobs.ro and BestJobs. Yet, it seems difficult to even land an interview - now i feel a bit frustrated because i have a family of 2 kids to also support.

Any ideas or suggestions to improve or change the way i am approaching for a job search? the only method i really know is to apply to these job portals or if anyone working internally in the company i apply, to approach this person to refer my CV.

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

Feel free to check out the Job section of the page if you haven't already, and there you can also upload your CV for FREE.

I wish you all the best on your search.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

I recommend Paul Wood, a 20+ year Bucuresti-resident Bit ex-pat executive headhunter.   
http://www.applesearch.co.uk/

Thanks you , I will send my profile to him !

Thanks, I will browse the section