A very Urgent Day Care service Required.Within 12 hours i guess

My Friend is really in trouble and i have assured her to do something for her.I am pasting her message as it is

URGENTLY HELP: I was asked to start my new job TODAY...so i have nooo place to leave my baby girl Jaida who is 2.5 years old! as i were preparing to leave her with such a nice Syrian lady who is offering a day care for the kids ...but when i visited the place i found it soooooo boring ... i can leave my child for a couple of hours or something but not for 10 hours!!!!!!!! so i am leaving my Jaida with a dear friend for today ..... but i don't know what i can do tomorrow!!!!!!!! plz help me by suggesting an interesting safe place i could leave my girl from 8 am to 5 p.m !!!!!
plzzzz don't ignore my message if u have any suggestions

SO do reply with a productive suggestion :)

Little Scholars, Tahliya Street
facebook.com/group.php?gid=162970437373
Maha Al Ameel (owner)

you should tell me the place so we can suggest near by.

Thanks,
Naaz

They live in northern Riyadh (Malga) but she work near Faiysaleya Mall .... her husband's at Tahleya street & her other daughter school in Olaya

Blade....she went there but it dint work out

THere is a daycare center at Faisaliah Mall itself, and there is a day care center opposite to Kingdom Center, back of Jewlery store very nice place and professional service.

thx but crave for more

the day care at IKEA ... :D

kamiii wrote:

:rolleyes: no

nonz wrote:
kamiii wrote:

:rolleyes: no

why not :blink:

look at the duration

why dont u keep her child, atleast u'd get something to do besides sleeping :P

SaQiB wrote:

I would rather keep "You" :rolleyes:

So Friends any updates :(

get2knowsaudiarabia.com/2009/07/schools-in-riyadh-saudi-arabia.html

Check the post of "Hara" may 9 at 11:35pm. I'm new in riyadh and i really can not recommend this based on my own eyes, but the info is sometimes more useful than comments.

The info give you the chance to check for your own.
i don't even know if the location is convenient for you

hope be useful:)

thx a lot :)

there are a lot of daycare centers in riyadh need to check on expatriates.com, but u need to send the child with a known driver?? taxi. see for yourself it may interest u?

thx for your help:)

nonz wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

I would rather keep "You" :rolleyes:

So Friends any updates :(

How sweet :):thanks:

Im having the same issue! My daughter is 14 months and I begin work in a month! Did your friend find anything? Let me know if she did and if so, I might have to check it out as well. Thanks :)

leave the job ,

Syed MT wrote:

leave the job ,

Let's not get judgmental now :)
A tip on a daycare would be best appreciated at this point!

Syed MT, you don't know me nor do you know my family's current situation. So for you to assume I can just leave my work, well, I'm sure you know what they say about those who assume...
and like amegy said, if you don't have advice on daycare, please go find another post to bother. Have a nice day :)

I found this article while googling a daycare/pre-school I've heard about:

ayshak.blogspot.com/2008/10/nurseries-in-riyadh-2
Hope it helps!

facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/group.php?gid=102273599823012
busy bee daycare :D

why dont you keep it nonz....you sound like a montherly type! ;-p

thx for sharing:)

Dear Ladies,

I would like to know wt did u do? Did u get to know any reputable and respectable daycare working from early morning to late in the afternoon? Thanks a lot for sharing.

Why don't 2 or 3 of you ladies get together and create your own 'daycare'? 

There's plenty of lovely Filipina women around looking for work--you'd  have your pick!

You could use one of your homes (or even alternate quarterly) and split the cost of the nanny/sitter/teacher person!

The US Embassy has a daycare from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Very nice and clean. My daughter is in it and I would recommend it to anyone. They are inside the DQ.

@Allicat: I wish it would have been that easy :((. It would be a great way to start a small business.

@HKAinKSA: Is it available for non-american citizens? If Yes, i need a contact number. Thnx :)

Other than that I called Busy Bee and they only provide an 8 to 12 (and tops to 1:30) program. So i crossed that possibility out.

And I called Little Scholars. Owner is the one who answered the phone. She sounds like a nice lady. Yes, they provide a 8 to 12,which is totally academic. There is an extended program from 12 to 5. Parent is the one who sits the rules of wt will be taking place thru those extra hours(according to the her words). I ll be visiting them soon , I hope.

That's all for now.

Bring the baby with her! Otherwise, leave the baby with her wonderful friend,nonz!
Happy New Year, nonz!hahaha
:D

Bring the baby with her! Otherwise, leave the baby with her wonderful friend,nonz!

HKAinKSA wrote:

The US Embassy has a daycare from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Very nice and clean. My daughter is in it and I would recommend it to anyone. They are inside the DQ.

But are you sure that's open to everybody?  I think not.  The way I heard it, it's for the employees of the American embassy.

seeker of truth wrote:

We heard you the first time!  Why do you keep doing this??!!  lol

hello........i am too on a search for baby care. my son is 13mnths old...i hav to join for my job 9 days from nw...can anyone suggest me in salman al farsi...

I had the same problem a few months ago  till sumone suggested to me a school in suleimaniyah. It's an international school called dar-al ola international with nuts and lilies daycare. My son was in a daycare last year but cried every single day without fail. Since starting at the above mentioned school, he has been so unbelievably happy. The school is amazing with daily and weekly reports of the kids activities. They also have a facebook page for parents to follow. Even though the school is only one year old, they've already had to renovate to add on extra classes with the growing amount of kids.

(moderated: no free ads please)

i took my baby to little scholars back in 2012 .. he was only 9 months old and once that manager found an older baby to replace they called me all in a sudden to inform me he was fired :| i found that totally unprofissional from them how could they inform me in the same day and i already depend on them and got a job. besides if they couldnt really manage to take care of 9 months or find it hard to deal with .. that is a big indicator that this center is not a proffissional care giver .. otherwise they will be able to deal with whoever... and i really dont think that 9 months is such a trouble maker to just fire him.

Hello I am a mother of 17 months old baby boy and living in jeddah Faisalieah district. I want a daycare nearby faisaleah district for my baby.please help

Princess MA wrote:

I had the same problem a few months ago  till sumone suggested to me a school in suleimaniyah. It's an international school called dar-al ola international with nuts and lilies daycare. My son was in a daycare last year but cried every single day without fail. Since starting at the above mentioned school, he has been so unbelievably happy. The school is amazing with daily and weekly reports of the kids activities. They also have a facebook page for parents to follow. Even though the school is only one year old, they've already had to renovate to add on extra classes with the growing amount of kids.

Hello there,

Just wanted to ask if you're still happy with Dar al Ola in Suleimaniyah and how much they charge? Also, do you know how far they are from PNU?

Thanks & best regards.
Glam