Legal Entry In Portugal

Do any one know the procedures to do the legal entry in Portugal, I am from outside EU but i have a valid Schengen Visa. please help....I am planning to reach on 18th of this month.

Welcome to the Forum :)

The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

So if what you say is correct, you CAN enter Portugal legally.

BUT these EU countries are NOT in the Schengen region Ireland, United Kingdom, Romania and Bulgaria. So you can not use your Schengen visa.

Hi thank you for the replay,
I have the Poland student visa but my problem is that I don't know the papers required to do the legal entry and where to  go for this purpose.

So you don't have a Schengen Visa?

I do have a schengan visa from Poland, this week I'll be coming to Portugal and I heard that i need to do a legal entry process in Portugal. So I don't know which office  doing it and what all documents required for that.

Sorry, we are going around in circles. If you have a Schengen visa that is all you need and gives you entry into the countries listed above.

All the information you need about Schengen visas can be found HERE.

Thank you...

Hi I am planning to get  a legal entry in Portugal I have a polish residence card .can you guide me in my situation.my polish card expires jan 2019

Do I need a valid Schengen visa to get a legal entry into portugal

Syed72 wrote:

Hi I am planning to get  a legal entry in Portugal I have a polish residence card .can you guide me in my situation.my polish card expires jan 2019

You will need to apply for a visa to ener the country.

The card is valid through shengen states  still I have to get a visa

Hello every one I have a shengen visa so I can enter legal in Portugal