TRAVEL BAN ISSUES

Hi, I haVE ONE BROADBAND CONNECTION WITH MY CPR, BUT IM NOT USING IT FROM LAST 8 MONTHS, NOW I CHECKED THE BILL AND IT SHOWS 150 BHD unpaid balance.
If there is any issue for this like travel ban.I want to travel to india on this november.
i checked in lmra site, it shows no verdicts and no cases.Is that correct or need any clarification ?
Also one more issue with my cpr, one of my relative took one flat for rent with my ID. he didnt pay rent.
Is there any chances to get this issue to court.?
Hopefully
Salam

It will only result in a travel ban once the case goes to execution court for recovery.  Since you have checked online and it doesn't show anything then you are fine.

Why would you allow your CPR to be misused like that?  The person whose name is on the rental lease is liable to pay rent.  That means you.  The owner can take you to court for recovery of the rent.

I trust him and his family and he is with saudi visa but do some business here, so he cant take monthly rent flat here.
so he asked for my ID,i trust him and give copy.
But he didn't pay anything after the advance payment.also he left from bahrain with his family without saying anything to me.
Anyway as you said the result in lmra site is correct? Is there any way to check directly in lmra office.
Any option for that?

The result is not on lmra but Bahrain.bh. And lmra does not apply bans, immigration does.

You can check with immigration if you want.

So i can check directly in immigration office here in exhibition centre, hoora.
Right ?

Yes.