Silver fern job search visa New zealand

Hello all, i'm new here and this is my first post. I'm from india. And interested in moving to New zealand. This post is about Visa to New zealend.

I'm actively preparing for the Silver fern job search visa this year. I've almost all the details regarding the same. But very little information is available on the internet regarding actual form that we're supposed to fill up as a first step. Also, not a single consultant here in Gujarat India provides services for Work visa to New zealand.

Basically i want to know what exactly need to be provided IN THE ONLINE FORM for silver fern visa. I'm not asking for field level details, but a general idea would be a great help.

Do we need to provide any proofs AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE FORM? I means any documents to upload or anything?

Do we need to provide medical examination results in the form?

Qualification assessment is required at the time of filling silver fern application form or it can be obtained later once the form is submitted successfully?

Is PTE or IELTS scores need to be obtained before filling the form? I mean does that ask for the results in form?

Except basic information like passport, other ID information, what other information needs to be provided while filling up the form?

Any past or recent information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best luck to all of the aspirants looking forward to a great future through New zealand.

Hello

Have you found the information that you need?

Regards,
Carolina

Hey
have u got your job search visa to NZ?