//زواج المطلقة marriage of the divorced woman

As salam aleykum wa rahmatuLlah !! Hi everyone 🙋🙋🙋💙
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

IT'S MEEEE AGAAIN 😊

I would like to know how can I find a guardian(al walee الوالي ) to marry me according to the Islamic precepts being a divorced with two children I know the rules of the marriage but I do not know how to look for a guardian (al walee الوالي )more is there a community of French-speaking Muslims?
جزاك الله خير. مع سلامة 🙋

Generally, as an expat, you don't really need a guardian to marry you for a civil ceremony if you have attained the age of majority.  What you WILL need for a civil ceremony is a form of no objection / permission from your country's embassy - process varies for different embassies.

Yes there are communities like that.  Post on the "Mums in Bahrain" Facebook group and you will get the details.

hi xtang

thanks as always for your answers

Thank you for your information but in Islam I need a tutor or representative(ال والي)if someone understands the word in arabic he/she will understand what I mean because in Islam the woman can not get married if she having not a guardian(الوالي) and two witnesses (more invited) because me here I have my guardian (it is say al walee)(الولي )in france but once in Bahrain I must have this walee otherwise the marriage will not be valid that I am in any country the rules do not change in Islam I must have a walee. And with my young age it pleases me a lot (I'm just 23years).

And especially without guardian how is he going to ask me for the zawaaj (الزواج)( it is mean marriage in arabic tongue)?
you see the relationship before marriage is not allowed in Islam and I must obligatorily someone between the suitor and me.

For "mum in bahrain" i know this website but i didn't know if they help for this and thank you again

Yes you are right but distinguish between the two types of marriage i.e. civil and religious.

For a religious wedding, you would need a walee as a formality but not for a civil wedding.  The concept of majority works differently in both.

As an expat, you must have a civil registration for the marriage to be considered as legal but do not need to have a religious wedding.   A religious marriage on it's own is not considered to be legal until it is registered civilly and a certificate issued.  You can get a certificate by doing a civil ceremony only and without a walee.

Now having said that, if you do need a walee to have comfort from the perspective of your beliefs then there are ways to find them once you are here.  Some mosques can refer you to local notables or there are marriage / match makers who can also help with that.  This is something you can't find online but only when you are here :)

Yes excuse me I did not express myself well because I did not know that they separate the civil from the religious for the marriage of Muslims or maybe I forgot.

big thank you and yes you're absolutely right for the rest.

Ok, I'm Sunni. is it difficult to find a Sunni mosque? Can you tell me some neighborhoods?

Are there many young Sunni men? Because I know that it is above all a country where in majority to a Shiite population

It's not difficult.  There are mosques for both Shia and Sunni.  You can easily find them depending on where you live.  Don't worry about finding someone :)

Thanks a lot Xtang  ;)

hi and welcome to bahrain in Advance, as our dear guide and friend Xtang said, you can d=find many Mosques for Sunni around here, although i do recommend you going to Al Fatihh which is the biggest and most notable mosque around here, im sue they will help you .

Hi Mujtaba19🙋
how are you?

Thank you and thanks a lot for your informations😎