Visit visa to riyadh , Saudi arabia

Can I sponsor my daughter and grandson on visit visa to riyadh . Me and my wife live here in riyadh with iqama. If so what will be the procedures ? And how much is the current visa charges ? And how long will the visa take to process ??

All views will be appreciated on this.

As per the system you can sponsor your daughter on visit visa but not sure for your grandson ( you have to mention very strong reason on their system ) so may accept it , but 80 % they won't .

The process takes 7 days after your company stamped it in chamber commerce website .

ps. Now it is Hajj time , so they wont accept the applications for visiting visa . Apply after Hajj ends .

We will not. E able to apply for hajj visa as we are non Muslims ..

What are the current visa visa charges from india to riyadh ?? My grandson is just 1year and two months old .. so is it possible to apply for visit visa for my daughter along my grandson??

It will be highly appreciated if you could specify the complete procedures and fees pertained for applying visiting visa .

Thanks and regards

September month onwards you can apply for visit visa.
Current 6 month visit visa charge per head SR 300.

Could you please kindly specify the procedures for that ?? Also what about the processing time and how about bringing my grandson also along with. My daughter ??

danchojoseph wrote:

Could you please kindly specify the procedures for that ??

A little search on Google definitely saves your time with that said,

Start from applying visa for your daughter and grandchild(let's see what will happen)

Visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/FamilyVisitVisa(Use Chrome browser in desktop) to submit the Visa application. I'd suggest you get help from a person who can read and write Arabic.

For further reference visit - "Apply family visit visa online in Saudi Arabia"

Once your application got approved( there is a stamping process which has to be completed by your company, It does take a maximum of 10 days depends on your information that you are going to fill ) you will get visa application number just send that to the agency/agent whom you are going relay for Visa stamping and ticket purpose. You have to pay them 300 SAR + service charge. That's it the traveller will get his/her visa get stamped by the Saudi Embassy within 15 days.

The prices for visit visa ( per one person ) is 2000 Saudi Riyal to be paid at the Saudi Embassy .  It is new prices since Last Two years and still didn't change .

Better and easy way to take best answer is to call Saudi Embassy in India or visit the mofa website.

somer omak wrote:

The prices for visit visa ( per one person ) is 2000 Saudi Riyal to be paid at the Saudi Embassy .  It is new prices since Last Two years and still didn't change .

Better and easy way to take best answer is to call Saudi Embassy in India or visit the mofa website.

For Indians and few other European countries, Visit visa cost has reduced to 300 SAR

That is good to know