How to get a china work visa?

Hi everybody!!
what should i prepare for Z visa

Hi alice1111 and welcome to https://www.expat.com,

I invite you to read an article on Professional visas for China where you will find more information about visas.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Anas,
Expat.com Team :)

As far as I remember, to get visa Z (work visa which later has to be changed into residence permit) the key thing is work permit notice. In my case the employer organized that for me as well as company letter confirming that I'm the employee.

You need to qualify for a job at a Chinese company.

Then, you need to interview for that job in person. So you need to come to China on a visitor visa.

If they hire you, you will need to follow their instructions, and fill out the necessary paperwork before you make the move to China.

See? It is all very easy.

Number 1 is you need a work contract from a licenced company with stamps.

You need relevant qualifications that fulfill that job position, and a resume usually covering every year of your life, eg; 1990-1996 Primary school, 1997-2003 High Scool etc. and account for every year from then. Don't miss any. If you weren't working for a period then put down something like 2008-2010 Further Adult Studies.

The rest is pretty simple paperwork and ID.

if anyone tells you that you can work on any other visa than a Z (which gets turned into a Residents Visa) and a Foregner's Work Permit Card, tell them to go jump. Once many local Police stations see a chance to fine you, you will struggle to get out of it, and they do occasionally tell people to leave China. You do have to be an arrogant, disrespectful sod to get to it to that point though.

There is a lot of great information to be found online about your question. I personally like this guide especially.
If you are coming to China as an English teacher, make sure to hold a lot the visa before the transit. There are a lot of scams going on.

Some of the agencies provide some information about their partners and the visa they provide, however in many casses the process can be quite intransparent. Better be safe than sorry all the way