Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Today you will go..???

You are travelling from which city ?? Can you post your friend mobile number so we can confirm it and we can ask him to drop also

Any one tried today??? Please update urgent...

Yeah he went yeterday  night  also its open now

Dear Starringeagle,

As per my knowledge Taxi drivers and persoanl drivers are allowed with passengers and local sponsor but if your friend said he can bring you also then its good news,please share your friend contact details and we will pay for Taxi rent if he is able to bring us at Bahrain.

No as I told he is local driver let me  reach  ill confirm  you  by  six

I think Bahrain has adopted the same visa issuing policy for Pakistan nationals what the Kuwait is using from last 5-6 years.  I.e., Issue visa according to candidate profession.

So guys if its open now, so shall I expect a visit visa to be issued by next week? If yes, then in the next two days I will book my tickets from Germany to Bahrain! Should I? Still frustrated though ....

Shabash2 wrote:

I think Bahrain has adopted the same visa issuing policy for Pakistan nationals what the Kuwait is using from last 5-6 years.  I.e., Issue visa according to candidate profession.

Does Kuwait policy allow students if an invitation is sent by parents? I've spent almost my whole life in Bahrain and now in Germany since past 4 months.. will it create an impact on them to issue me a visit visa though?? My Bahrain residence permit expired two months ago but I do have a European residence permit!! Help?!!

I have admission offer from a Bahrain university. I have a NOC. Will they allow me to go to Bahrain?

New visas have had issues since mid July. We are talking about visa on arrival for gcc residents only which was also closed a few days ago.

This may open soon but new visas will continue to have issues for a while. No one knows how long.

XTang wrote:

New visas have had issues since mid July. We are talking about visa on arrival for gcc residents only which was also closed a few days ago.

This may open soon but new visas will continue to have issues for a while. No one knows how long.

That is very frustrating upon not opening the new visas as yet :(  !!

If possible, may I know if any engineer professional tried entering Bahrain via Causeway? I heard engineer professionals were allowed.

Yes doctor engineers and managers are allowed

Several of my mates including myself were refused entry to Bahrain through Causeway. All of us are Saudi Residents (Iqama Holders) and have visited Bahrain several times. People have been refused entry on Wednesday 15th August, Thursday 16th August, Friday 17th August and Saturday 18th August. I have heard that Pakistanis are still being denied entry.

Hi

Can anybody, whats the update now? Has any one went through causeway to Bahrain today?

Yes brother  being pakistani i have been through cause way today around 7:30 pm , nobody asked me anything on both immigration desks, neither in saudi nor in bahrain, it means no more problem to travel from the cause way to bahrain,

enjoy .......

My profession is Engineer and i enter today , with no problem

Sir is there any news Bangladeshi can enter Bahrain via causway

racingspirit123 wrote:

Yes brother  being pakistani i have been through cause way today around 7:30 pm , nobody asked me anything on both immigration desks, neither in saudi nor in bahrain, it means no more problem to travel from the cause way to bahrain,

enjoy .......

That's awesome !!
I wish it opens for visit visas too after Eid..
:sosad:  in sha Allah

XTang wrote:

I heard they might begin issuing visit visas once again, once Eid gets over...
How true is that? Curious to know!   ;)

Yes pakistani passport holder can enter just I back I asked officer he said pakistani enter was banned but its open now still  Bangladesh close so I return back..

dears ,
yes one of my friend was gone through last night but a bit late around 1 am .i will try today .

Shamsuddoha wrote:

Yes pakistani passport holder can enter just I back I asked officer he said pakistani enter was banned but its open now still  Bangladesh close so I return back..

U mean that I should expect the Visit Visa to be issued next week? Or are u just talking about Visa on arrival for GCC residents??

i am an enginner and i tried to enter bahrain with family on 21 August through causeway and saudi immigration refused me to leave stating no Pakistani are allowed

racingspirit123 wrote:

what time you went, as i tried on 21 august and and saudi immigration did not allow me. i am an engineer and was with family.

Any body Enter today on Pakistani passport via causeway? Please update.. My family is coming on Monday via gulf air and I have to Pick them. If problem is still there i will change their flight by adding dammam as destination

mundalahoree wrote:

dears ,
yes one of my friend was gone through last night but a bit late around 1 am .i will try today .

yes please update us.

Considering the situation I recommend none of you make any future plans based on whether the causeway entry for Pakistanis is currently open or not.

We cannot rely on anything until there is an official statement on the matter. Hopefully things will be more clear from the 26th Aug when Govt offices are open.

Until then it's best to change your flights or any other important commitments.

effeezed wrote:

Considering the situation I recommend none of you make any future plans based on whether the causeway entry for Pakistanis is currently open or not.

We cannot rely on anything until there is an official statement on the matter. Hopefully things will be more clear from the 26th Aug when Govt offices are open.

💔 I'm so worried 😟 I need to see my parents and God knows why Pakistani nationals are considered problematic at the moment , but I'm still proud to have the Nationality although I've been to Pakistan only twice !! I hope situation stabilizes once Eid gets over !!

Hi good day,

Dear any body know way not give entry causeway  Pakistani passport  holder.

i am frequently  visit in Bahrain but last week they stop me. so i want to know why its happen .

Just for on arrival entry Bahrain

Please if any one enter Bahrain today just ask Bahrain immigration why they close Bangladeshi on arrival entry.and when they gonna open again.thanks

Malik_j wrote:
effeezed wrote:

💔 I'm so worried 😟 I need to see my parents and God knows why Pakistani nationals are considered problematic at the moment , but I'm still proud to have the Nationality although I've been to Pakistan only twice !! I hope situation stabilizes once Eid gets over !!

InshaAllah situation will be ok in next few days.

http://tinypic.com/r/ifsi8m/9

Gents,

Today I entered at Bahrain around 12:30pm and i think they are checking Iqama profession because when I reached at Saudi immigration then officer ask to another officer for my profession is allowed or not and second guy replied "Yes" Computer technician is allowed and at Bahrain side I didn't face any problem.
But still confused because some guys not allowed even they have manager level Iqama.

faisee369 wrote:
racingspirit123 wrote:

what time you went, as i tried on 21 august and and saudi immigration did not allow me. i am an engineer and was with family.

i think the problem solved on 21 august night , and i entered on 22 august with no problem so i believe its now ok

Hello Guys
There is a serious issue for causeway entries. Some Saudi officers saying certain nationalities are not allowed despite of profession on Iqama. When I checked at immigration they refused to give me exit. My profession is computer programmer. Still they refuse, I checked with higher officials and then they allowed. When I reached to Bahrain side, they refused to give me entry then I again checked with Bahraini higher officials and they let me go.
There is some serious problem which has not been announced yet.
Previously it was heard that all non executive and labour professions for every nationality will not be allowed.
All Governments shall announce the issues properly so people don't waste their time and energy and money.
I am really pissed at what happened today.
This is the latest update from today's events.

Hello brother my profession is a driver can I enter bahrain?
؟سائق سيارة عمومي

Drivers are also not allowed tonight I travel with my cousin his profession is electrical technician but they did not allow to exit then we go to 👮‍♀️ in office and I told him he is my brother and I have Bahrain CPR
THEN HE ALLOW TO EXIT
Then Bahrain immigration also ask to ho 👮‍♀️ and I told him same but they did not allowed and ask him to go back but he told officer his profession is HSE MANAGER but in iqama not same he show them his company I'd card and Aramco I'd card
Then they allow him to enter
And it's all depend on immigration officers if he want to alllow it's ok otherwise not

Hello my profession is a driver can I enter bahrain? My profession in iqama سائق سيارة عمومي؟