Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

if some body have link in pakistani media than kindly take this issue at ARY and GEO News so may be govt to govt contact can resolve this issue

i send a email to dunya news lets see what they will do

The better way to highlight this problem by media... because our embessy will do nothing they will just sleep..

hi

can i please contact you regarding this issue ?

Guys
Due to holidays non of the embassies either in Saudi or Bahrain are responding to inquiries.

I have talked with the Overseas Pakistan foundation (http://www.opf.org.pk) about this travel ban on Pakistan nationals. They promised me they will raise this issue to Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

They told me to email the complaint on "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" so that they can show the proofs to Ministry.

I emailed complaint on their provided email addresses.

I request to all, kindly email your complaints on the above email addresses, so they can understand our problems.

Really good work..iam also sending them email beside it i hv sent email to ARY at its official website

mail sent to Khalid and opf

Sent.

i went 2 times on causeway and both time they told me Pakistani can not go to Bahrain. i asked why? and the reply from Saudi passport is "we don't know Check with your embassy or Bahrain passport authority"

is there any good news ... i already send email .. you guys any reply back ??

Hello Guys,

what about if i Will come from Bahrain causeway as i have pakistani passport ??

Dear better you postpone your trip to bahrain as a pakistani passport holder bcoz situation is still same and you will not allowed to enter bahrain. We should raise this issue at every forms including in pakistani media so pakistani govt get invlove as soon as possible.

Email has been sent to mr khalid with screen shots of some comments placed at this site.

Asalaam Alikum

One of my friend told me few people reached Bahrain from Saudi causway. But still i think there are issues. I am planning to check myself tomorrow.

Regards, Ahmed

Hi Mr.Ahmed..
Please update here the setuation when you will go. As i tried today again but refused and i saw alot of people who were refused..

Yep kindly update us when you reach cause way..dont know when this ban will be lifted whole process of visas are hold for Pakistanis.

Sure.. i will update tomorrow
Regards, Ahmed

brother, we are waiting for ur quick response as i have confirmed tickets on 22 august ..kindly update us on urgent basis

jazak allah khair will wait for ur quick response

Guys as we all know that Pakistani embassy in Bahrain and Saudi arabia are useless for all of us.. every overseas who is staying in saudia and bahrain facing problems and the embassy is doing nothing so i think there should be a compaign against these two embassies on social media because social media can deliver our problems to higher ministry. Its my thinking i dont know about all of u. Please reply with ur thoughts...

Yep this is a good idea but for that we have to send messages to some of very famous and influential pages and channels at facebook and youtube. I have sent emails to all leading newspapers in pakistan but i dont have personal contact or any known person in media, If you guyz have any relative or friend in media kindly request him to raise this issue in media.

Hello dears I have renew my visa yesterday but I m not go yet bahrain so please anyone can let me know that I can enter bahrain or no ? Any updates kindly pm me thanks

One of my friend called me its open today  problem  solved.kindly if anyone has update please share

dears yesterday one reporter from gulf news contacted me .she will raise this issue in gulf news. I provide her with some information and a mail which i send to overseas Pakistani commission. Let hope for thing batter. I tried to call Pakistani embassy yesterday also .Bahrain embassy no one answer the phone. and embassy in Riyadh they called me back but with no answer.
i think we will send this issue to ministry of forging affairs in Pakistani will search their email or phone contact.
After all this is matter of our national Pride. at least some one must inform us what is the issue with Pakistani passport.

EID Mubbarak to All..dear what is update for visa ban and Entering restriction at cause way?

Starringeagle.
If this is true then it is a very good news indeed.

Eid mubarik friends. If any one have any update regarding this matter, update here urgently.

guys as i write in my previous message gulf news Bahrain take this issue to seniors official's on my report. This is the column they published in todays news paper,

Pakistan Embassy denies entry ban claims
Bahrain News

Tue, 21 Aug 2018

By Raji Unnikrishnan

1 of 2
Bahrain residents expressed concern on social media over alleged restrictions on Pakistanis entering the country.
Pakistanis living in neighboring states claim they have faced restrictions
Bahrain residents expressed concern on social media over alleged restrictions on Pakistanis entering the country.
Pakistanis living in neighboring states claim they have faced restrictions
PAKISTANI diplomats have once again dismissed allegations that a ban has been imposed on their nationals travelling to Bahrain.

However, Pakistanis living in neighboring Gulf countries told the GDN that they have faced restrictions in entering Bahrain in the last month, which they said has affected their Eid celebrations.

Members of the Pakistani community in Bahrain have also approached the GDN with claims that family members have not been allowed to cross King Fahad Causeway.

The GDN reported on July 12 that the Pakistan Embassy in Bahrain denied reports of a temporary ban placed on its nationals, with well-placed sources saying the move followed the detection of allegedly forged Pakistani passports.

The embassy's head of chancery and charge d'affaires Murad Wazir addressed the issue once again yesterday following repeated claims about his nationals facing visa restrictions.

“There is no such issue and we have (approached) immigration officials about this and they have given this to us in writing,” said Mr Wazir.

“We have a letter from the Foreign Ministry as well.

“We did not confirm anything (on the ban) to any (Pakistani resident); what we said was that if there was any such issue then the immigration should share it with us.

“The right people to speak to on this are the immigration officials.”

Bahrain residents, meanwhile, took to social media yesterday to express concern over alleged restrictions on Pakistanis entering the country, with many addressing their questions to newly-elected Pakistani President Imran Khan and to the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) which operates under the Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Ministry.

One Pakistani national, who works and lives in Saudi Arabia with his family, told the GDN that he was refused entry into Bahrain on Saturday to spend the Eid holidays with his brother.

“I came back to Saudi from Bahrain on August 16 as always after a three-day stay with my brother, but when I tried to enter Bahrain again on August 18 I was told at the causeway that Pakistanis are not allowed to enter Bahrain,” said the man who identified himself only as Aamir.

“I have a multiple entry visa stamped on my passport and I have been commuting without any hassles for 23 years.

“We had booked a hotel in Bahrain and paid for it; I tried contacting the Pakistan Embassy in Saudi Arabia and in Bahrain but nobody has any clear information on this, while I learned that there are many people who are facing this issue.

“It is Eid holidays, a time for families to get together and I feel our rights are denied, which is done without giving us a reason, and that is unfair.”

A forum, titled “Update for Pakistan Passport Holders”, has also been initiated on popular online platform expat.com with many GCC residents describing their experiences with the “unofficial ban”.

“Apparently, immigration has stopped issuing all new visas, work and visit, as well as renewing existing residence visas for Pakistani nationals,” said one Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia.

“This much is confirmed based on the interactions between a (private company) and the Labour Market Regulatory Authority and immigration.”

Another Pakistani said on August 1 that a work visa for his friend was rejected after being on hold since July 7, a sentiment that was echoed by other social media users.

“On August 5, I visited NPRA and they said that all types of visas are on hold for Pakistan,” said a Pakistani national on social media.

However, some of them said Pakistanis with valid residence permits have had no problems leaving or entering the country in the last month.

Officials from the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs (NPRA) Directorate and the LMRA could not be reached for comment yesterday.

[email protected]

I just came back from Causeway, i was trying to go to Bahrain and the saudi immigration did not allow me to leave by saying Pakistanis are not allowed to enter Bahrain. I am a frequent traveller as my father works and lives there so i visit him often from Khobar with my family.
I tried to convince the immigration guy to let me go but he did not listen to me so i had to return back. so issue is still there and i don't see any resolution in coming future.

I am a student here in Germany. My parents live in Bahrain,I was supposed to spend Eid with them but my Visit Visa is still not being issued ! Pakistani national at the moment :( literally tensed !! I don't see any hopes at the moment!! All I hear that no one is doing anything to help resolve situation especially the ambassador.. is it true? It's been a month since my application for a visit visa :(

Any update brothers ??????

Don't expect any update until after Eid. Everything is closed now for the holidays. And the Pakistan embassy has been denying this since July :) that is all they are good at.

Pakistan Embassy or Pakistan Foreign Affair Baihis logon ki Aamaj gah hai. Ye log jab tak is matter ko sort out nahi karain gay Jab tak media isko na uthaae... ap sab he say Request hai kay pakiatani media tak in problems ko lay kar jain Tabhe humrain Baihis Politicians ko aqal aye gi....

Shukriya

Already i sent emails to all leading news papers of pakistan along with screen shots of some comments posted here but it seems useless as in my openion when any news channel will directly ask pakistan Embassy in bahrain and if embassy will deny existing of such issue than immediately it will have no impact.

Last option is social media... i am trying to contect with some pages and youtube channels to raise this issue but we need some video evidences so if any one from here will try to go please try to make videos after rejection because this is the last hope to highlight our problem..

Yep you are extremely right we need some proof because our pakistani embassy is continuously denying of any such situation.

My friend is a taxi driver he said u can come its open now

Hi. Your friend went personally?? Because if he visit personally then it is good but if he listen from someone then the doubt is still there.. can you ask him about authentication  of his statement please??

I asked him  he went personally and he confirmed .he said he wiĺl take me too