Accommodation in Al Reem

Hello!!

I'm moving this week to Abu Dhabi and I was looking for places to rent (but I'll be living in a hotel for some weeks initially, of course). I've heard Al Reem is nice and I'd love any info from people living there. I've found nice apartments in OceanScape and in Beach Towers (I want to have a balcony).

Any recommendation or tip would be more than appreciated.

Thanks!!!!
Alberto

HI there, I'm moving to Abu Dhabi as well. and in search of Flats or Share. if interested to share let me know

Hi Alberto,

I will be moving to Abu Dhabi too, how has your experience been?

Any suggestions about Al Reem?

Regards,

Yes Dear Al REEM is a new modern township and is surely the most happening place to live in.
it has two very beautiful malls and most of the Buildings are self-sufficient in terms of gym and pool and all that modern jazz.

Yes, it is a wee bit more expensive but worth it. Again I don't know your budget.

you can also reach me on ***

my name is pekette

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Al Reem , Hope you are fine as i am coming to Abu Dhabi in this mid of month. I want accommodation if only if you know someone who want to share room or any info it will be great for me.
Thanks