VNese criminal record check

I searched cause I thought there was a thread recently but couldn't find it

i was told i needed my temporary registration certificate. Hotel gave me it straight away.

Lady to to saP/ mINISTRY OF JUSTICE is about rudest woman ever. tells me thats uneeded, doesnt care about the 6 months rule, 2 weeks in hotel is ok. my turd ex-boss even filled it in for me ( must be done by former employer)  though the slimeball did something where he mentions my visa is only valid till that day

hes been trying to get it cancelled for ages but i will not let him or imm police near my passport.

anyhow, its a bit amateurish, do i get a red stamp when i leave the country or what?

Thaiger wrote:

do i get a red stamp when i leave the country or what?

I'm not sure exactly how this relates to obtaining a criminal records check but if you exit at Tan Son Nhat, there is a station where the worker looks over your passport searching for periods when you might have been in an overstay status.  I had eleven 90 day extensions on my VEC and she checked each one looking for a gap to the next so that she could nail me.  If you have, for instance, only a single 90 day visa and no extensions, there is really nothing for them to check as long as it is still valid.  There is no stamp at this point as long as all is OK.  If you have to pay a fine (that didn't go directly in their pocket) there may be a stamp but I did not experience this.