IELTS tutor/examiner is needed

Hi All,
I need to score 8 each in the IELTS exam, I need assessment and any required tuition sessions to achieve this high score, tutor must be working as examiner in order to give me the right feedback, please inbox me.

If you think the right tutoring is going to give you a band 8, you need to reevaluate your strategy.

Your current English level is your current level, few weeks or days of tutoring won't change that. All you can do is get familiar with the format which is what the books containing the past exam papers are for.

All the best and good luck

Thanks for your advice Sharif.
What I need exactly is an assessment of my current English level, the tuition sessions will tackle some techniques pertaining the exam strategy, but first I need to know where do I stand?
Everyone says that my English level is super, however, I need to know how that would read in the exam format. That is why I need to sit with an examiner who supposedly knows the assessment criteria and has been applying it recently.

Actually I disagree. Many people who should be awarded 8 simply aren't for lack of understanding as to what you need to give the examiner so that (s)he can give you the 8. I know of a native speaker that scored 7.5 because he was angry about having to be there and gave very short, non-discursive answers

Thus, many who SHOULD be 8 do not achieve this. This is particularly true in writing. Reading will take time management training. Lots of NS score below 8 because of time.