Combating Ecuador

I am an indian living in guayaquil ,i have arrived to ecuador 4 months ago  to  meet the love of my life who is an ecuatorian  and eventually  i got married to her and i am now in line for the matrimonial visa  . I have an undergraduate degree  and i have worked for Amazon.com directly for USA for about a year while i am very fluent in english and good spanish speaking ability and improving yet all this i am not able to find any job i have given many applications in hotels and companies but have no response yet. I am getting desperate now and its affecting my relationship .Please if you can help me would be very grateful.

Approaching the point of desperation because you are unable to find work is something that you share with many others. As lovely as Ecuador is - it is simply not a good destination for people seeking employment. There are a number of indicators that support this fact such as 20% of the workforce being underemployed and this amounts to staggering 1 in 5 Ecuadorians who simply can't find full-time work. There's also the issue of an influx of Venezuelans and many of whom are college graduates and professionals who are willing to work for peanuts. This is a trend that has definitely worsened matters.

This is not to say that there are absolutely no jobs but one can avoid a similar fate if they take the time to secure employment before arriving here. In Ecuador and many other poor countries for that matter love is much easier than finding a job.