Credit card payment default

I have two credit cards(visa and master) the total due amount is around 22K, i missed few payments due to financial problem, but i am still in Saudi Arabia and not thinking about to go for final exit before i complete the payment. But the problem is the bank recovering agents calling more than twenty times a day to pressure me to pay. some times even they are threatening me that, they will call police, this and that.   
my question is that, can they go to police and put me in trouble?
Shall i get time to pay and finish the due?
Plse advise me

hi dears
Kindly Assist me with correct advise I have to go from saudi arabia in end of DEC 2019 for final EXIT there is any link between bank and Airport Emigration dept or MOI dept they will know the amount is balance it will show in there system because I have SABB credit card balance and I want to pay later I don't have money i want reach my home country safely than I will pay

The problem with your issue is , payments in your home country is not possible sometimes,  due to different currency.  Riyal is more yhan your currency.

You will end up with default,  thst will end up with account handling by the bank.

My advice it will be clear your name.
If not possible due to finance face the record.

You will face no issue in the airport leaving unless your name is linked with SIMAH. (Google them)

Before you leave you can contact simah & check your record if nothing then you can leave.

Knowing that the bank collector is calling you means your name has not gone to simah. Simah records will show for sure that you have a visa & a master card. However, it wont be an issue unless your bank reports bad debt on you. In this case simah will put you name in their black list. Which is something you need to be careful with.

Yep check SIMAH.  You can request an online credit report to see your details.