Education system in norway and schools

I want to bring my daughter to oslo but didn't find a proper school for her yet.

she is 12 years old, and i am now living the area of Skoyen station.

I am wondering if there is any suitable school for her? maybe first primary school then middle school.

Thanks.

Basically,  there is a local school within a municipality.
The local schools provide at least a primary education , However the education is given in norwegian . In case your childe has no proficiency in local language , you probably might need to look for an international school.

Thank you very much.

If she comes to  Norway, she will be iin middle school,I didn't find any middle school near the area of Skoyen yet.

She said she will be happy to learn one more language, so I think she can stay in some norwegian school, well it's not bad to enroll in some international school if any

I assumm you mean a lower secondary education( grades 6 through 9)right?

I actually not sure about my information ,But i suspect that , when it comes to a secondary education(junior hi-school) the education may not be prodived within a local area or municipality. As a result your child may needs to commute to other municipality . But i don't think it will be too far from where you live so it wouldn't cause any difficulty to your child.

hope someone may comes and give your more info about this:D

Many thanks for you information, it will be helpful.

She is 12 years old, should be in junior middle school.

Hope  there will be good school for her with short distance fronm my residence.

If you can afford it, a private, international school will be your best bet.  The education system in Norway has been falling in international standards consistently for years now.  The focus on the core subjects, 'reading, writing, arithmetic and science' has been sacrificed at the alter of egalitarianism, political correctness and a real reluctance to encourage excellence.
Whilst I acknowledge there are exceptions, this has been a common theme in the media and is often spoken about by other expats that I know with kids in school.
Another worry is the government of Norway does not appear to perceive the education system worthy of investment so there are schools that are literally falling apart.
Regardless of the school your children attend in Noray, they will learn Norwegian, which is vital here.  They will make friends and integrate well.  Children don't have the learned biases us adults can entertain.
My wife and I are looking into moving our children into an International school as soon as possible, mainly as we are not satisfied with the curriculum in the public school system with the focus being very heavy on sport at the expense of academic excellence.
I don't believe this is a purely Norwegian phenomenon, but we can only hope to do the best we can for our children and provide them with an education that will enable them to learn how to learn and open possibilities for them.