Siggiorno question

Hi all i have one question....i live in milan and i have 5 years siggiorno sussdaria and after 5 years i want to apply carta di siggiono per lungo perido so what are the requirment??
People which have work permit and people who have sussidaria for both requirments are different to apply carta di siggiorno lungo perido?

Hello Danish bhutto,

If you have paid taxes regularly for the past five years and you have a fixed contract then you can apply for a carta di soggiorno for long period (usually 5 years). Hence you need to present tax declaration forms for past 3-5 years plus a fixed contract which shows that you are financially covered or if you have a business (self employed) you show them your business documents, and of course you need to provide proof of residence.

I have rafugee siggiorno sussidaria so i have to show taxes also from past five years ??? I thought this is requirment of work permit siggiorno.....let me know this requirmrnt is for all rafugee people also ??

Sorry, i had not understood. If you are a refugee you cannot apply for that kind of permit stay. They will process your information to check if your situation has changed. Refugee status could be temporary. It is possible that they could send you back to your country if they find out that the conditions are safe for you to return. You cannot change your status from refugee to normal and in order to qualify for a long permit stay you need to be economically stable.