Holiday tour, South of Turkey

Helloo Holiday,

I want to Share my Plans for Holiday which will start Wed 11th of july and it will finish on 14th with you for two reasons:

1. Have some advices from you about nice activities and locations on my way.
2. If any one wants to join.

Breif, my plan will start from Izmir as i am already there, with a car heading to Marmaris, i am planing to stay there for 2 days max, do some swimming and diving there, Then i will contine toward Fethiye to stay for one day for some swimming and rafting and sight seeing. Last thing i may head toward Olympos if there was no change on the plan to check the place. Then i will fly back to Istanbul.

The plan might change according to the places that i will visit and the other activities that might be found. The whole idea is to have a road trip and enjoy the beautiful cities over that side of Turkey.

Please let me know if you have some advices or ideas or if you would like to join.

Cheers

Hi Mohammed Alkhatib,
Your project seems to be very interesting.I suggest you to create an event on the Events in Istanbul section.Your project will benefit from more visibility to people who want to join you in your road trip.

Have fun.
Anas,
Expat.com Team :)

Helloo Anes and Thanks for your suggestion, i will try to do it. Never did before.

Cheers

Salams Mohammed,

How did your trip go?

We're thinking of doing something similar in the next few days with my wife and kids.

Any suggestions or advice?

Helloo,

It was amazing, it went very well and i have done a lots of changes on my plan... it consisted of three main parts "Izmir and srroundings", "Marmarise and srroundings" and finally fetiye.

In each part i went to different locations and my main activities were in marmarise. And each part has it is own specifications and fun... so very brief kuşadesi was cheapest.. Marmarise was crowded with people and i guess a lots of people are not sleeping there 😀 Fetiye was the most amazing regarding the nature. Those were the main areas that i visited and on the way i went to small villages and nice quit beaches ... and at the end of the day i cannt advise a place for you because it will depend about how you want to have your vacation, quit, nature, a lots of activities or just swimming, night life ... they are all different and it will depend on your requirement for vacation. But i recommed you to rent a car and plan different locations which have part of each fun.

If you have more detailed question i would be happy to provide info if i have it.

Cheers