Stranger in Paris

Hey everyone, am 35 years old man, just arrived Paris few days ago, visited many places during the last few days and not sure if there is something else to be done.....so kind of feeling bored I guess. i am looking forward to meet interesting people to hang out with for a drink, coffee or even tap water over the weekend and holidays.... As you all know French calendar is full of  holidays and need company in these free days.... Am Egyptian by origin, but worked in many places around the world and my recent assignment happened to be here in Paris. If you feel like not holding your tears when you read my post then give me a shout and let's hang out.
Am not very bad, I mean not very boring so if you think you are a bit boring pls leave me alone I have enough.... Just joking I will find out myself and will not hesitate to tell u if u r.
Stay in touch

Oooops, forgot to tell you I am interested in ladies, age doesnt matter as long as under 69 years and taking care of herself. With all due respect to the guys. Only for clean and mature frindship someone interesting to talk to and adds value to conversations just like me :)) teasing again. Last surprise, my french is as good as your Chinese so I prefer English speaking people and open to learn French as we go further.

Ciao ciao
My private email address is
[email protected]

Welcome on Expat-blog A The stranger! :)

Thanks Christine what do you do 4 living? Are you based in Paris?