Looking for Penang expat opportunities

I have read a lot about Penang and would love to move our family over there.  However, I haven't found any good leads on good expats opportunities and thought I would reach out to this community and see if anyone's international company is still looking for additional expats to join in Malaysia?

A bit about my background, I am in US and I have a BS in EECS and Master in IT from top universities.  I have worked in the high tech industry for over 15 years and am a fairly hands on leader with experiences in many industries from prior consulting experiences.  I am currently a director at Google and absolutely enjoy my work and team there, but a part of me wants to experience the world more as well as thinking about eventually retiring in Penang.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any tips or leads.  Thank you in advance for your time!

Really the only openings for English-speakers are as software engineers and teachers.

You could try looking on Robert Walters website otherwise the local portals are Jobstreet and Jora