Attestation of Education documents required for employment at KSA

Hello all,
I am hosting by a company located at Saudi Arabia for employment purpose. I never went to abroad before and living in india.

Hosting company required my degree certificate attested by saudi embassy.

I have to be attest my Duplicate degree certificate (ie original degree certificate get damaged which is submitted at University and get duplicate) by saudi embessy.

In case of Duplicate certificate, what document s required (In this case FIR is not possible as my certificate not  slolen or lost) for saudi cultural attestation. please proper guide me , i am stuck at this process.

Hi pa_al and welcome to Expat.com, :D

I invite you to view an older thread with the same topic you are asking on Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India. It will certainly help you out.

Good Luck.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

Dear,
Older thread does not have information related to my case, please guide for this particular case,,

Hi again pa_al,
Maybe try to get an official letter from the university you graduated from as to certify that your degree indeed got damaged and bring it along with your duplicate degree.
Hope it works out for you.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

hey get your original certificate attested no point of attesting a duplicate certificate ..

In most countries, a duplicate REPLACES the original because damage/lost/stolen is all treated the same way.

A duplicate is actually the original degree with maximum of duplicate printed across it.  I don't think it will be an issue getting it attested if your MOFA in home country attests it and it is not a photocopy i.e. same print / paper as original degree.  If you still have the original, you can surrender it at the University and have them reissue original.