Looking for people

Hi all, I've been living in Warsaw for 9 months now and I still have the feeling I'm alone here. I work with polish people, I go to gym and take dance lessons but still, there's a huge gap between polish people and me.

I would like to find people in a similar situation as me, build social circle, etc to make living here easier.

I'm a 30 years old guy from Spain.

Regards

Hi

Well, let me first say that I understand how you feel. I lived in Spain for 18 months and it wasn't easy to meet new people there. I can imagine how you feel in Warsaw. I am a Polish guy, 31 years old. Warsaw is my hometown. We could hang out if you want. I have also lived in Australia and I have recently returned to Poland. I met many people from different countries there and I my goal right now is to build a more international circle of friends. 

So if you want to give it a try, PM me.

Cheers,

Martin

Hey,

I reccomend to start attending to Warsaw Social events, I'm polish but i moved to Warsaw 7 months ago and i met some cool people there. :)

Hi everyone,

Came here 3 weeks ago for a visit and love it here.  Will stay for a few more weeks and might even move here in the near future.  Would love to hangout too.

From Vancouver and have lived in China (1 year), Taiwan (1 year), Australia (5 years), UK (2 years) and now Germany (less than 2 months) so know exactly how you feel!!!

Cheers,

Alice