Is it a good job offer for me

hi, i have got  an offer in nigeria. company is paying one lakh niara for living expenses and giving accomodation,transporation and medical. After completion of one year company is giving family status. Indian salary company is giving 1.5lakhs per month. I need to know is it good offer. With one lakh niara can i able to take care of food expenses. fyi Iam vegetarian and i dont have habbit of luxurious life style like buying branded cloths,mall culture etc., But I use to drink beer. Need guidance and also how is the safety parameter in nigeria. Please help

Pretty good offer but below things need to be check apart from local & indian salary

Furnished Accommodation with maid
Car with Driver
Yearly leave along with return flight ticket
Is Salary is coming monthly ?
Notice period

If still have any doubt connect on skyppp er.sharmagirraj

thanks sir... i certainly check with the employer regarding maid and car driver bcos they said transporation and furnished accomodation but not mentioned about maid and car with driver.. and please let me know whether vegetarians can able to manage in nigeria. and my job involves travelling accross nigeria so i fear whether i will get veg food in all parts of nigeria. please throw some light on food

Veg food is always an issue but not impossible.

It's a fixable Problem

Are you married or single

im married with two kids. i will come alone first and after a year planning to bring family.

Ok but here all the companies are giving family status from day 1st with child schooling

may i know your company name