Job request

Dear
   I am an electronics technician like television /led/lcd/computer and cell phones I am in this field since 18 years
at present I have my own workshop at my home town I request you for looking any job I want to come there 
I want job Please reply at your convenience time I await your your reply Please do something for me
I have all certificates of TV engineering /computer software - hardware /cell phone diploma
    if you can help me for job please reply me

Hello idrishmansuri, :)

I suggest you to post your CV on Jobs in Fiji section where you have more chance of being spotted by potential employers.

Good Luck.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

Thanks Bro
Please if have you any clue about please say me

4 your info

Dear I am an electronics technician like television /led/lcd/computer and cell phones I am in this field since 18 years at present I have my own workshop at my home town I request you for looking  job  Please don't bother I just request I want job Please reply at your convenience time I await your your reply Please do some oithing for me I have all certificates of TV engineering /computer software - hardware /cell phone diploma

@idrishmansuri

Be proactive.

The only way you will get a job in Fiji is to go online, find jobs and apply for them.
You could also research and find companies in Fiji that may want your services and send them your CV.  There are also employment agencies which you can send your CV to.