Clarification on inviting my Indian parents to visit malta

Hello All,

I have valid resident permit and I live in a shared accommodation apartment. My landlord said my parents can live in the same apartment as it has lot of space.

I filled the proof of accommodation form and got it signed by the notary. Now I understand my rental agreement is enough to attach with 'proof of accommodation form',  but do I need to draft some kind of rental agreement for my parents as well? provided they will live in the same apartment as I live in.
My landlord said its not required. But I dont know I'm confused.

Hello ankitdhanna, :D

I invite you to read more threads on the Formalities and procedures in Malta where you can probably find information that can be useful for your problem.

Anas,
Expat.com Team

As your parents are not coming from an EU country, do you know if they are allowed to move here?

Thanks for the reply.

They're coming here just as tourists for 1-2 moths and I am inviting them. So they are not 'moving' permanently

@Anas
I read most of the posts but couldn't find a solution pertaining to my query.

Thanks

ankitdhanna wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

They're coming here just as tourists for 1-2 moths and I am inviting them. So they are not 'moving' permanently

Your original post I think confused other members because you said your Landlord said your parents could come and live with you.
Your last post says they are coming on holiday, so the requirements are for traveling as tourists. They are coming on holiday, not to live, so probably just a Visa.

Ray

Yes, you're right.
I guess I cannot edit the question now.