LOOKING FOR JOB

Hello,
I am a Ghanain studying in Busan now at the Kosin University. I have been allowed by the university authorities to work for  a maximum of twenty hours a week during school periods and beyond during vacation. I have free days to work on Mondays and Saturdays fully and some evenings on the other days. I need to find a job to help me save some money for the family I left home. I can teach on part-times in homes, do some administrative work or work as an English pastor or do any other general duties. I hold a bachelor's degree in Theology and Administration. I shall be glad if you could help me in this regard. I do not speak Korean.

Hi baisie,

You should post an advert in the Busan classifieds under jobs section.

Thank you and good luck in your job search,
Christine

I am a Ghanaian currently living at Dongsam Dong in Yeongdo and pursuing my graduate studies at the Kosin University. I hold a bachelor's degree in Theology and Administration. I worked as tutor in a theological seminary and high school in Ghana. I also worked as an associate pastor in my church. I am looking for  a part time job around Busan Station, Nampo Dong, Yeongdo or its environs. I speak good English and can also teach English in private homes. I am ready to take up any job offer that you have for me. I cannot speak Korean. Thank you.