Germany citizenship time

Hi.
When citizenship time start of German spouse.

For example German national do marriage with no eu in other country.

And none eu enter in Germany after one year of marriage in  Germany  on family visa.

So from where his apply citizenship time will count.

Can he apply after two years living in Germany?

Because till this time his marriage time will complete three years.

Or he must have to be live in Germany three years then he can apply?

I believe it's from the time of entrance to Germany up to 3 years first visa, then you can extend it again. But to get citizenship you may need to live in Germany somewhat between 5 to 7 years, depends on how good you are in integrated in their community.
Hope I was able to answer your question.

To get German citizenship, you must have lived in Germany for 7 - 8 years (and not depend on government handouts during that period). The required time can be shortened (at the discretion of the authorities) if you show good integration achievements (being married to a German probably helps with the latter).
The shortest I have heard of was citizenship after just 5 years living in Germany.
How long you were married to a German while living abroad does not matter.

Hard to understand what you really mean since your English is so bad. But your profile says you are German, so why even ask here? Looks at the official German site for immigration, it gives all of the details in various languages.

http://www.bamf.de/DE/Startseite/startseite-node.html

The OP (whose profile previously said he's Italian citizen) told me by PM that due to personal difficulties he is unable to be truthful in his profile and posts.
It is impossible, in such a case, to give useful answers or advice.