EP "No Record Found" Due to my birth name too long in passport

Hi,

My recruitment agent applied for the EP last Monday (25th) and I still cannot view the status of it using the EP Online (No record found error). As per my agent, it shows pending in their portal due to my name which is too long and MOM cannot enter it in their database. The name in my passport is more than 45 characters. But in the EP application form (PDF version), the name length specified by the boxes is enough for my name. But I suspect they cannot put that same name into the EP card due to it's length.

My agent said, they already informed to MOM to shorten it using initial letters. But still there is no result.

Will this be a reason for a rejection? Anyone have similar experience?

Thanks.

There is no rejection here rather delayed to update the system at MoM.

Have patience, be noted that outcome has no influence to this issue. Good luck

surya2k wrote:

There is no rejection here rather delayed to update the system at MoM.

Have patience, be noted that outcome has no influence to this issue. Good luck

Thank you very much. I'll update this post once there is an update from MOM.

My EP was approved after a week of my last post. Sorry I was very busy and couldn't update this post. Actually MOM did a change in their system to absorb my full name :).

Congrats. Good to hear. I had already informed you earlier that it was not a rejection rather the delay in update at eponline system. Good luck

Hi everyone
Here also a same problem ‘no record found' my employer already apply last week 6 sept but till now no result for my s pass