Blacklist

Hello to all,

I'm sudha. Now I'm  in india. Already i held in professional visit pass in malaysia( 25 nov 2014 to 22 nov 2015). I finished my aviation related college internship training,afterward return back to 20 nov 2015, india. Now i apply for a new job, they saying my passport showing a blacklist. Then i contact my college, they submit my documents to immigration. The immigration said that my exit is clear. Everything about with my college is cleared. So I have a one doubt. How to check my passport is blacklist or not? What is a blacklist?  How to check my passport is clear or not? 

Thank you,

Regards,

Sudha.

All I think happened was the course completion (checkout) process was not carried out by the institution and once they did so, your passport was cleared. This situation was raised on the Forum recently by another member.

Thank you so much for ur reply gravitas.

Hi gravitas, i have one doubt. How to check my passport clear? Can i go to biometric check to malaysian embassy in india? If I got passport showing negative means what to clear my issues?

Do whatever makes you happy  and convinced.

Thank you.

Hi gravitas,
My brother is coming last week in malaysia(tourist visa). Now he is arrested by immigration. No one see to allowed him. Can i report to indian embassy in malaysia? What will do?

Yes you can tell the high commission. Immigration just detain people then check their immigration status so as long as he wasn't working he should be let out quickly

Ok gravitas. If anything affected him future?

If he was caught working he will be  deported and probably banned from entering Malaysia for 5 years.

If he was just caught up in an immigration raid as an innocent bystander nothing will happen, he will just be let out to leave the country according to his visa.

Hmm...Actually some one give  case to him. But immigration officer is not told that who's reported.That's only problem.