Report internet hacking

Is there a way to report a Moroccan who is hacking into accounts to be investigated in Morocco or to file a report with the Moroccan government for an FYI for anyone who may run a check on him? I got the feeling this individual may have done this to others but I don't know and would hate for anyone to fall prey to his sadistic skims. Is there a way to make a record?

What makes you believe that this person "hacked" your accounts?

My google account alerted me to unusual activity. Provided me with ip addresses and a phone that was synced to the account all linked to the person in Morocco.

Pwmburu78 wrote:

My google account alerted me to unusual activity. Provided me with ip addresses and a phone that was synced to the account all linked to the person in Morocco.

If you have all that information you should print it then just take it with you and go to the police. Especially if you know who this person is in real life. Don't mess around with it. The police usually take crime like this seriouslt especially if it involves an international. The faster you get him reported the better for everyone.

Thanks. I have filed an FBI report. It is non emergency. Hopefully, it shows up for any background checks on the person.