Suggestions Required for German Law of unintentional assault

Hello All,

Yesterday late night I was jogging in near park and I was drunk also. It was dark, suddenly someone from behind kicked me and I fell down and heard group or two were laughing . I got injury in my knees and hip also. Later I saw girl was approaching towards me and I assumed that she was the one and I shouted at her saying " What the fuck and why did you did that" and I her pushed down twice . I didn't had my mobile phone and wanted to call police and I started running towards my apartment which close by within 300 m. Then someone held me and polizei came and took me station and took photos and blood samples. Now I wanted to know what kind of punishment will I be getting ? I feel so much disturbed . Can someone give suggestions and how this would affect my stay and working in Germany . Sorry for bad english 😶

Have you spoken with a lawyer? This will go to court, so I suggest you get one if you haven't already.

Did the woman who you assaulted need medical attention? If so things might be not so good.

A quick search, you can get anything from a fine, imprisonment (for no more than 5 years) If not German, you can have your visa revoked and deported to your home country.

SimCity is right: Consult a good lawyer (experienced in criminal cases) as soon as possible! If you get a questionnaire or invitation for a police interview, do NOT say anything before you got a lawyer.
It might also be a good idea to lodge a police report (against unknown) about the original assault before you attacked the girl.
In my opinion, if you get professional help and are honest about the issue (and have no prior criminal record) you have nothing much to worry: A manageable fine (a few hundred Euros - less than the lawyer will cost you) and possibly a few hours community work are the maximum, or the whole case might well be closed without it.
But, last not least, learn from it to not act rashly - and drink less!

My experience is, absolutely, get a lawyer.  Albeit from some years ago, but also from my experience, one of my staff went to prison for a similar incident.

Thanks Everyone for your help.. I have got lawyer for my defence and he informed the police to get investigation report.