Would like to teach my art glass classes

I will be Roatan, Honduras July 16 to Aug 3rd and I'm thinking about flying down to Panama. I want to check out Boca Del Toro. What airport should I fly into and then how do I travel to Boca Del Toro.
What days would be the best time to come down to meet people and look for places to rent (studio Apt) close to beach. I would ship all supplies from Roatan to Panama for classes.
Also where is a good hotel to stay at a fair price.
What are your views on learning this art that I have been teaching worldwide for more than 30+ years and designing and build custom windows for 40 years.
Any help you can give would be great.

As an expat and former glass artist, my opinion for what it is worth... Bocas may not be the place. It's a touristy transient population. Of course there are permanent residents but I don't know if there are enough of them to support what you want to do. I believe there is a Bocas Facebook group where you might invite other opinions and get more answers to your questions.

My guess for a good place would be Boquete. There is a large expat population and enough interest to support various art classes. Again, there are Facebook groups...

In general, if I was to take such a class I would want to learn enough to continue which means I would need soldering guns, glass grinder, etc etc, all the tools and glass. I don't think any of it is sold in Panaman so everything would have to be shipped in (thinking especially of the heavy and fragile glass). Then, would there be a market for your work? There is the Tuesday market and enough upscale homes that custom windows might be possible, so maybe as a hobby and sideline it could work?

I don't know anything about the legalities of teaching classes here.

A friend of mine is a glass artist in Chiriquí.  It is a hobby for her because they also run a B and B.  As the poster above mentioned, it is hard to get  all needed supplies in Panama.  I also agree that Bocas would not be a good choice for classes.  Boquete or somewhere near the city would be better.  There are many beaches an hour or two from the city that are very popular with city folk on weekends and holidays.

Could you name a couple of cities where expat live and would it be a beach town or more inland. I would like to rent a small apartment or studio. At present I have 600+ pound of glass & supplies, tools in storage in Roatan I have taught many classes to tourist at hotels and at local schools it was free for the kids. What is the best airport to fly into from Roatan. I will be in Roatan July 16th to Aug 3rd it would be easy to fly down and meet some people. Any suggestions for medium priced  hotels.
Thanks
Richard

Coronado? Or somewhere in that general area. Pedasi?

Airport is Tocumen in Panama City for everything

The Pacific beach areas include Coronado, Santa Clara, Rio Mar, Gorgona and others.  I can't help with hotels because I never stayed in any there.